Sunday, August 3, 2008

100 posts!!!

How cool! It's surprising - I still feel like I just started this blog. I'm certainly not the pro that so many of the bloggers I'm addicted to are.


And yes, I'm back. I'll be travelling a lot this month, since it's my last month of freedom before starting work (like a grown-up), and I'm still unpacking and getting settled in my new place. So, I may not be as diligent as I'd like, but the bar is over, and I should be able to stay at least mildly on top of things.




For sitting through my update, a contest!

Comment to enter. Winner gets 1 dozen chocolate sandwich cookies (you can choose to have them filled with vanilla, chocolate, or mint cream). Winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me Me

Jules Someone said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Working and being a grown up sucks. Enjoy your month! Oh, and pick me!

chocolatechic said...

Glad you passed the bar.

I'd love to have some cookies.