Thursday, October 14, 2010

French Fridays with Dorie

I have been very disappointed in my own absence from the kitchen and greater absence from blogging. I thought that a new Dorie Greenspan challenge was just the thing to get me motivated again. I that each of her recipes will be a pleasant surprise, as every recipe I've tried of hers has been so far. Frankly, I worry that my husband is a bit jealous of my love for Dorie.

The challenge (French Fridays with Dorie) is in its third week, and I finally started. Although i also have the ingredients (except for the all-imporant eggs) ready to go for week 1's recipe (finally), tonight I made the recipe chosen for week 2 by Dorie herself: a mustard tart! I'm hoping that next week I can do some catching up and actually post my results on the apropriate week.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Hope to see you blogging! Looks like your tart turned out perfectly! :)