Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm on a mission to use up some unusual ingredients that I have lying around - like 2 bags of whole wheat graham flour. Step one: dog treats

Cookie Cutter Treats (from Hodgson Mill)

2 1/2 c whole wheat graham flour
1/2 c nonfat dry milk
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. salt (optional)
6 Tbsp. butter
1 egg
1/2 c cold water



Mix all ingredients.
Knead three minutes or until dough forms into a ball.
Roll 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with cookie cutters.
Bake at 350 degrees F on lightly greased cookie sheet for 30 minutes.

Makes 1 batch.

2 comments:

Centro médico Rusiñol en Madrid said...

Good Site! I wondered if I would be able site some of your site and use a handful of items for a school assignment. Please let me know through email whether that would be fine. Thanks

MLM Software said...

Thank you,
The given information is very effective.
I will keep updated with the same

Software Development


anup@ariestechsoft.net