Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

For New Year's eve this year, we went to a friend's house for an evening of fun and festivities. The evite said to bring a cocktail or hors d'oeuvres, so I consulted facebook and got a recipe from a law school friend with the following subject line (obviously, that meant I had to make this recipe):

Ho's be lovin my cheez dip!

Ingredients:
2 big logs of Velveeta
1 lb ground beef
2 chopped jalapeno peppers (she leaves out the seeds, out of kindness to those who can't handle it)
1-2 cans rotel tomatoes
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
1 chopped onion


Directions:
Brown the hamburger and drain.
Melt the Velveeta (I did this in the microwave)

Combine everything.

Be warned, this is enough to feed a small army. But it's delicious, and so you should make it all anyway!

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

Hi! I love the name of your blog! I just got a pink Kitchenaid for Christmas and can't get enough of it! Can't wait to read all about yours!