Friday, October 22, 2010

ffwd- hachis permetier

This week I was a dutiful blogger and made the delicious selection for frenchfridayswithdorie.com on time! I am so glad I did. This dish is essentially french shephards pie, and it was the perfect comfort food for the cooler fall weather we have had around here.



I broke up the preparation into two days and that worked out well. All of the preparation was worth it to me. I loved this dish, and with only two of us there was enough left to freeze for dinner again later. I'm already looking forward to it. The potatoes are perfect in this recipe - I love the texture of potatoes run through the ricer. They just seem perfectly airy. And I love all the flavor the meat gets from this preparation.

Next time, I think I'll add some veggies to add a little more flavor and so that I can feel a little less guilty. I was glad I stuck to the recipe the first time around though.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

3 comments:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Looks delicious! I am going to have to find a ricer I just mashed with a fork. :) Glad you liked it!

Nichicakes said...

Yours looks great!

MLM Software said...

Thank you,
The given information is very effective.
I will keep updated with the same

Software Development


anup@ariestechsoft.net